Peer Review Letter
- Every audit firm is required to be reviewed by licensed reviewer. We passed our peer review with flying colors!
Tax Preparation Checklist - non-profits
- Use this downloadable form to directly input information we will need in order to prepare your Form 990
Tax Preparation Checklist - individuals
- We also prepare person income tax returns. Use this comprehensive form to get yourself ready at tax time
List of services
- A summarized list of the various ways in which we may be of service to you.
- To federal and state tax forms, filing questions, and more.
What sets us apart from the competition?
A few years ago I was selected by Buffalo Business First as one of the Top Forty Business Leaders under the age 40. This past year, I was honored by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants. These awards recognize the singularity of our business model, marked by the exceptional level of service we provide.
Most firms struggle with two things: distracted specialization and untimely reporting. In order to survive in a competitive industry, larger firms are forced into several different sectors, watering down their ability to specialize. With accounting rules becoming ever more-specific, it is very difficult to maintain diverse specializations. Our business model is different. The non-profit sector is our passion, and over 90 percent of our clients operate without a profit motive. We understand the reporting requirements and accounting rules and, more importantly, will design a tailored-approach to serving your needs more cost-effectively.
Each time we have taken on a new audit, we have completed the job and presented to the Board of Directors more timely than in the previous year. We owe this record to our unique business model: we focus all of our attention on your audit until it is finished.
Here are the services which we specialize in for not-for-profit entities:
• Financial statement audits and reviews
• Form 990 guidance and preparation
• Internal control systems, ensuring yours functions effectively and efficiently
• Single audits (if you ever expended more than $500,000 of federally-funded grants)
• Accounting system set-up