Peer Review Letter
- Every audit firm is required to be reviewed by licensed reviewer. We passed our peer review with flying colors!
Tax Preparation Checklist - non-profits
- Use this downloadable form to directly input information we will need in order to prepare your Form 990
Tax Preparation Checklist - individuals
- We also prepare person income tax returns. Use this comprehensive form to get yourself ready at tax time
List of services
- A summarized list of the various ways in which we may be of service to you.
- To federal and state tax forms, filing questions, and more.
We look forward to our annual audit each year with Bysiek CPA. Ed is both personable and knowledgeable on non-profit accounting. Ed reviews our internal book-keeping procedures, ensuring that all of our monthly financials for reporting to our Board are accurate. United Way of Cattaraugus County endorses the affordability, quality and integrity of Bysiek CPA particularly for non-profits.
CEO United Way Cattaraugus County
"Bysiek CPA not only performs our audit, but works extensively with our financial coordinator to provide advice about how to improve our internal reporting throughout the year. The audit process is no longer an intimidating one, but instead is informative and empowering. We are able to focus on what we do best - raising funds to improve our community."
Executive Director, Allegany County United Way
We are happy to have Ed from Bysiek CPA as our auditor because:
1. He is very easy to work with; he is always polite and courteous to our staff and board.
2. He is very knowledgeable and keeps track of changing financial rules.
3. His audits are very complete and thorough.
4. He is very flexible in meeting the needs of his clients.
Executive Director, Chautauqua Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Council